Unappreciated

Tuesday, May 14, 2013 Mellyssa A. Diggs 0 Comments

I don't expect to many things out of life.
Because everything has its own price.
We have been together for way to long.
But I feel more like the words in a song.

We barely see each other
Its not our fault
But once we get on the phone.
Everything comes to a halt.

The ignorance of your sarcasm.
You made a promise
Not to leave me all alone
Thats how I feel when I'm home.

I never hear the words "beautiful" com out your mouth.
All the morals of what I need and want have gone south.
Am I meant not to really be too happy?
I've gave it time, so why?

I never feel like I am a first priority
Hardly ever
I'm normall second, third, or even sometimes fourth.
I feel like I'm the last person you think about even when you say I'm all you think about.

I'm like the petals of a poor bouquet
You keep giving me promises of what you can buy me.
I do't need you to buy me all the things in the world you see.
All I need and want is you.

My walls are beginning to crumple down.
I'm not stopping them this time.
But nobody appreciates
How hard I try to keep them up.

These days all you want is the same thing.
Sex when i finally see and not the little things.
Remember me telling you I enjoyed the little things?
Now you are always tired, you can't even stay up with me anymore.

You keep on saying you have done so much for me
All you did was buy my love more than anything.
 have always blamed myself for everything that goes wrong.
Like another sad love song.

I haven't given up.
I love you way more than life itself.
Sometimes I don't even get a thank you.
Or to just spend more precious time rather always in your house.

My dreams and interests always sucks in your eyes.
Sometimes I just want us to walk and enjoy the nice weather
But we argue, in which you seems as though its nothing
But it means more to me than just nothing.

You are missing the passion that I have for you.
You don't even compliment me
Nothing but criticizing that isn't even constructive.
When will you finally understand me?

I know you will never cheat on me
Or even leave me.
But more and more
I feel unappreciated by the things you do.

0 comments: