Pisces Rising

Wednesday, May 15, 2013 Mellyssa A. Diggs 0 Comments

From R&B music to bebop.
To funk to fusion
From semi-charmed life to reggae
To subtle rock and roll.

I stay cool under pressure
When others may pop.
I'm ruled by the misconstrued life of the sky.
Consider me shy but I aim high.
Never unpredictable.
Never out of step.
Ahead of my time.
Built on intellect.
Sucker for being different.
Anything breaking new ground.

A story of a Pisces rising.
No so surprising
Fascinated by the future unknown.
Experimental, in my zone.
Impatient with people who couldn't care less.
Creativity by nature.
I rock amethysts.

Lover of art and harmony.
Swimming through the flow of life.
Heart in constant strive.
From the bottom to the top.

Being pulled into two directions.
Rocking the heart, open-minded.
Business type, far from cutthroat.
Not throwing myself to the world.
Just the chance to express myself.
Imagination, pressed upon oneself.
Attainment to humanity
Insight and creativity to keep my sanity.

A story of a Pisces rising
Not so surprising
Touched by human suffering.
Sensitive to others.  

0 comments: