After Midnight

Sunday, May 12, 2013 Mellyssa A. Diggs 0 Comments

The thoughts starts pouring in. 
Nothing I can do. Nothing I can say. 
I'm sitting here wondering.
Getting way to comfortable. 
There's no place to blame. 
There's no one else. 
A semi code of conduct. 
Helping others rather than myself. 
Brings me a little peace. 
But also loneliness. 
You would think. 
With the man I have.
I wouldn't be. 
Sometimes I wonder. 
If I am even thought of. 
I just keep it all together.
Red eyes.
Forcing myself not to cry. 
It must be fun. 
To have someone to count on. 
To not lay down alone. 
I just find myself always moving. 
To keep my mind off these subtle things.
He did make a promise to me. 
Not to leave me this way. 
Another emotional breakdown. 
Nothing but my own sound. 
I guess that's how it is supposed to be. 
I don't even seek anything. 
Just to get rid if these pathetic, lonely thoughts sometimes. 

0 comments: