Giving Up

Friday, May 24, 2013 Mellyssa A. Diggs 0 Comments

Sometimes I just want to give up but I can't.
Some days I just have to let out a d rant. 
All I want to do is forget. 
Time in.
Time out. 
I can't say what I want. 
All day.
Everyday.
Got to sit and explain. 
The way life is going right now. 
Somehow, got to keep my head on straight. 
Mess ups. 
Two-timing utter mistakes. 
I can't change what happened back then. 
Rant out.
Scream out. 
All I want to do is shout!
Frustrations
Stressed out. 
Let it go. 
Put it out. 
Something tells me.
What is the freaking point? 
Wondering
Pondering
Trying to let the groove begin
Obstacles standing in front of me.
A brick wall of emotion in front of me. 
I just want to give up
I just want to give it. 
My heart tells me I can't
My body tells me I shouldn't. 
But my mind is in all sorts of distortion
Beginning to loose my footing
I guess I will continue to go. 
Even when it all disrupts my flow. 

0 comments: