If I Only Had That Chance

Saturday, May 25, 2013 Mellyssa A. Diggs 0 Comments

He had always had my attention.
Since way back when
Middle school and so on.
Many not realizing
How special he truly was.
Treating him like he was irrelevant
Though I know thats not true.

I know he's the kind of guy
When he finds love
He gives the world.
But he gave me the title as friend
Now its way to late.
He found love
And so have I
So it doesn't even matter
How we're attracted to each other anymore.

We call and text all the time
Even in my relationship
I like him so I never mind.
He's in love with her
I try to help him so.
All I want is one thing
To see him happy and in love.
We have a little history
Nothing but a small thing though.
Best friend we will stay though.
Even though, you could say
That is not right to the man I love ever-so.

We choose to shake it off
Amused by the way he talks
The words that i speak are real.
I kid, and joke a bit
But if only I had the change
Way back before.
But it is a-ok now

0 comments: