Feelings Known Too Well, Out In The Open

Thursday, May 16, 2013 Mellyssa A. Diggs 0 Comments

Things about me are so different
But has never changed,
I have always been the same way
Something no one seems to understand.

Incomplete
Neglected
And alone
Feelings I know all too well.
The love of the unknown
Who I am, out in the open.

I give in to the love of my life
Ignored while being alive
Unappreciated, though he doesn't know.
Now it's all so-so.

Another attraction, somewhat dormant
Released out of nowhere
Caring ever-so-much
What to do?
I have no possible clue
All I can do
Go with the flow and follow the mind clues.

I'm not a freak
Or someone who constantly seeks
Cherished memories
Shattered dreams
Nothing is better than a tarnish heart or so it seems

I let go with another person
While the love of my dreams complete ignores me
Been through way too much
Somehow a total mind break

Not too many people know me.
Some think they do
You all aren't mind readers
Impossible to try unless I told you.

I know I don't deserve to be happy
But I live the life of mine
Keeping my dedications
Reading it loud and clear.


Incomplete
Neglected
And alone
Feelings I know all too well.
The love of the unknown
Who I am, out in the open.




0 comments: