If Only

Wednesday, May 01, 2013 Mellyssa A. Diggs 0 Comments

That the best part of my life is you and me
You and I are a perfect plan
There are some things I can't withstand
So much we have went through
Not a day goes that I'm constantly thinking of you.
Making time stand still
Things we can't explain
I believe in you
I trust in you

If only, you listen
To these random thoughts I propose to you
The loving musing of or future life too.
I still feel alone
Like you are there, but not there at the same time.

I want us a true couple
Someone others look up to
No lies
Nothing to feel ashamed of
But sometimes you pay me no mind
Sometimes I am more of a girl
Than the love of your life.
I need to know if I am your future or not
If so, then show me every time
Not most of the time.

If only, you make the effort.
I don't need expensive gifts
I just need you.
Only you
I want to take this relationship further
I don't need any of your criticisms
I just want and need your love.

We still don't see each other as we should
I'm becoming vulnerable like no one would
Sometimes crying inside needing you hear
But you are normally at work or to sleep.
If only you keep me company
Even at 4 in the morning
Its shows more of an effort 
Instead of you buying me things.
I don't need it.
All I need is you
Because I love you.

0 comments: