Hopeless Romantic

Sunday, June 11, 2017 Mellyssa A. Diggs 0 Comments

Do I deserve the world? Treated like the planets orbiting around me. It doesn't seem to be. A galaxy myself, uncharted and sacred. Why can I be treated as such? I don't deserve to be pulled aside and feel like I don't matter. However, someone always seems to utilize my emotions and affections I have for them when they feel it is convenient on their part. I continue to come second when I have done nothing but shower him with raw emotion. Can I have the love that I have been giving and not second guess?

I have opened up and allowed myself to be vulnerable in a world that ridicules those who love too much and too hard. I guess the world doesn't need people like me. I guess I can wait forever for someone appreciates me and not take me for granted. I'm a hopeless romantic looking for my guiding light.

0 comments: