Something About You; Unraveling

Saturday, June 03, 2017 Mellyssa A. Diggs 0 Comments

This is the first time I'm allowed to feel
Feel the emotional pain.
Though I sometimes think about you
I am still thinking about him
What we were
How we used to be
It hurts more than I can possibility imagine
But somehow you were around one time so I don't feel it.
So I don't feel broken.
Or a least not remember it
I want to forget
Forget how I am in love
In love with someone who doesn't even love me back
Sometimes I just want to break apart and crack
I'm just not allowed to
I can't let go nor open up
So much repressed feelings
So much repressed emotion
I can't stop to think am I even worth it at all?
I don't know where to go from here. 
But I have to remain cold as ice
But there is something about you
I can't explain it
Which has been hard to do lately.
I'm actually unraveling at the seems
But there's no one to put me back together. 

0 comments: