Untitled

Thursday, June 08, 2017 Mellyssa A. Diggs 0 Comments

I almost over slept. 
Now I'm almost rushing 
I have little less than an hour to get ready
I didn't even wake up to train. 
It's unlike me but not out the ordinary
I've been thinking more and more lately
Somewhat scared as I get older
Sometimes I'm fine and sometimes I'm not
It takes a hell of a lot to just be alright. 
Does anyone understand
Because so many think it's all in my head. 
It's all in my head? 
Another fabrication am I right? 
I'm supposed to believe that? 
That I'm just getting over being with another

Why am I fond of another
It feels selfish and wrong
He's hurting just as such
And I just want to text to make sure he's alright
Rather than being concerned with my own misery 
I can pretend and smile
Keeps me from falling
Failing to comply with what I know and what I own. 
I always feel like I'm doing something wrong.
Maybe I am but I'm learning not to care so much
Not to crumple so much
Cry silently as I live with my own thoughts. 
Or possibly the unknown. 

0 comments: