Fatal Attraction

Friday, May 31, 2013 Mellyssa A. Diggs 0 Comments

Looking deep within mu soul
This deadly attraction is making it hard to behold.
As much as I fought for appreciation.
My hormones are out of control.
I am many souls of the past.
Solutions aren't within my grasp.
Close friends we are.
I am drawn to you.
Out chemistry between us
Is insanely intense.
Vulnerable we are.
Te energy between us is so real.
Heat felt, passion flow.
The neglect of my man
Making every deadly sin come into play.
It may be wrong
But somehow feels right.
I can dream all I want.
I won't lie nor front.
Closely entwined.
I can barely look you in the eyes.
The attention I deserve from my man,
Is what I'm not getting anyway.
You left before.
Me not knowing
Now you are here, I can't loose you again.
But now I cling to you a little more.
So that is not good regardless.
A force like that can not be broken.
You give that much to me without even trying.
But I'm literally dying.
Tearing apart deep within my soul.
Having two things at once makes me live.
This fatal attraction we have
Makes me live and forget a little.

0 comments: