Subtle Pressures and Drastic Decisions

Monday, June 10, 2013 Mellyssa A. Diggs 0 Comments

Tell me where I went wrong. 
Life is like a bad repeat of a song. 
Subtle but durable
Wallowing in my own emptiness.
My emotions pure and simple. 
No one is truly there to listen. 
I could care less about this life
But willing to help a hand without a price. 
I do want to press reset. 
That's a simple test. 
I can't necessarily press reboot
That is a borderline mess. 
I can fast forward
To the dreams I can move towards
But it seems to backfire
Or possible self destruct like a short circuited telephone wire. 
There are 7 billion people on this planet I have not met. 
Or have the chance to meet whether I want to or not.
195 countries I have not visited yet. 
That is something I need to sort out. 
Yet I'm stuck in this insignificant town
Being pressures into making decisions about my future. 
When I barely know who I am or to be found. 

0 comments: