Why I Care So Much?

Friday, June 14, 2013 Mellyssa A. Diggs 0 Comments

I love him.
You love her.
So neglecting.
Drawn together by the loneliness.
Not seeing what a wonderful person you are.
Aiming for our hearts.
Like a bullet first from a 50 caliber rifle.
Constantly played.
She claims she loves you.
And I know you do.
He claims he loves me
Nothing but neglecting, arguing, and immaturity.
Sometimes I don't get an "I miss you"
Look at it this way.
Somehow, you mean more to me than I claim.
Love making us crazy and insane.
Why do I care so much?
Maybe I don't think its a good idea.
To love someone who will leave you all alone.
Comfort needed.
Emotional self-destruction setting the tone.
We may not be meant for each other.
But I know I can treat you better.
As a lover and friend.
A bond we can not break.
A genuine concern for our well being.
It's wrong, but you catch me before I hit rock bottom.
Just so you know.
Life got us stuck in one place.
Trying to get away.
Somehow you are always there.
I always put the world in my hands.
No matter how hard we try.
Our heart wants what the heart wants.
Even though mine is torn.
Wondering why I care so much.
We can't hold on.
But I can smile every time.
You cross my mind sometimes.
Get me wondering
Why I gave up the first time.

0 comments: