Happiness Deserved?

Monday, June 17, 2013 Mellyssa A. Diggs 0 Comments

I always hear I'm sorry. 
Everyone always care. 
Don't I deserve to be happy?
My shell suddenly rewrapping. 
Nothing to do but settle. 
I'm on my own with this
Apparently I'm born for this. 
When there's hope. 
Misery comes crawling. 
Struggling between who I am
And who I'm trying to be. 
No one really knows me. 
Everyone lives like the last song you will ever sing. 
I'm whole but incomplete. 
Can I feel the pressure. 
Obviously not.
I don't let things go
I forgive but never forget. 
I do suppress it. 
So it doesn't get in the way. 
All the words I can possibly say
Means as much as the actions it display. 
The shell of me appears to be happy. 
My soul is lacking.  
I see what I want
The truth facing front. 
Intellectually speaking tongue. 
Find me and embrace it. 
Happiness I'm hopping for.  

0 comments: