Snap Back

Sunday, June 16, 2013 Mellyssa A. Diggs 0 Comments

I try to run away to a safe place I can not find.
I want to snap back and say. 
Emotional boundaries caught
In a web if foreplay. 
Just back off. 
No more Miss nice girl. 
No more being in the clouds and going soft. 
Living it out. 
My fingertips reaching burning hot. 
Don't come to me with the vulnerability. 
I am nowhere near in pure stability. 
Remember the feeling. 
Remember the day. 
My stone heart constantly breaking.
The love ran away. 
I chew on hope. 
And spit out its sanity. 
That's sin against humanity. 
Body eager. 
Turn around and snap back. 
Think I'm plain and stupid. 
I will drop you just like that. 
So don't toy with me. 
Utter depleting emotions you see. 
Because I will snap back. 
I am nobody else!  

0 comments: