You Didn't Love Me the Way that I Love You

Monday, January 22, 2007 Mellyssa A. Diggs 0 Comments

I have to get it out of my mind. All that you told me boy was right in front of my face. feel as though I've been here before even though it isn't the same. just hit the dorr. I am tired of these games.

You didn't love me the way that I love you.

You've done wrong but didn't admit it. I can't believe the boy I loved made me feel ashamed. Try to do the unity with you and me but now it's gone. Was together beautifully, I wish you could see you left left me all alone.

You didn't love me the way that I loved you.
You know that it is over and I can do without you. You are driving me crazy.

Remember the nights you used yo hold me tight. I brought you everything and you've taken advantage of it. That is cool because I am through with it.

You didn't love me the way that I loved you.
You know that it is over and I can do without you. You are driving me crazy.

0 comments: