I Miss How We Used To Be

Monday, January 29, 2007 Mellyssa A. Diggs 0 Comments

I miss how we used to be. Together forever we thought we would be. I gave you my heart and you gave me yours but at the end you lied to me and tore my heart in 2. I wish you could see how much you truly hurt me. I wasn't really good enough for you. You never wanted me either. You wanted someone else to your liking. No matter if I am single or taken I will still have feelings for you. I think you know that too. The fact is I still love you.

I remember how we used to be. Late night phone calls and listening to the sound of your voice everytime you called. I miss the way you used to hold me tight. I knew that it felt so right. You are the one that I always seem to look at even when I was alone. It is impossible to like someone else if I still have these feelings for you. You know that too.

I just miss you and everything about you but I have to get over you. I remember how you broke my heart, how you left me alone crying for you and hoping you were just joking. When I saw you hugging and kissing someone I still forgave you. You didn't tell me but I still forgave you. Then you broke up with me left me alone. Breaking my bearing, breaking my soul. You talked about me to your friends, making me feel worthless and regreting everything we've done together.

I just miss how we used to be, how you used to kiss me, how when I was feeling bad about myself you lift me right off my feet. You called me "beautiful", something that no one has ever done before. My feelings for you are still in my core. I wish I can trust you and believe you just one more time. I wish I can hold and kiss you just one more time but yet you left me with a brokenheart and you didn't even cared but I still miss how we used to be.

0 comments: