When People Talk Sh**

Friday, January 19, 2007 Mellyssa A. Diggs 0 Comments

When people talk about you
You just ignore it.
But you can't help to think
that you want to punch their lights out.
They know that they are hating on you
but they can't be you.
They know that too.
I am tired of people talking shit.
I am left in a time continum
Those who start are on my list.
You can't be me.
You'll never be me.
For those I've dating are missing out.
Because you are not worth my time.
For as long as I can count.
You'll me me but you'll never have me.
Don't talk about me if you can't back it up.
I am tired of hearing it.
It is all the same.
So I'll go alone.
If I can't find love, oh well.
If you talk about me, oh well
but I won't hesitate to say something.
I will surely react.
Let it be know to those who talk shit.

0 comments: