Careful Confessions

Monday, July 01, 2013 Mellyssa A. Diggs 0 Comments

A level of sophistication, maturity, and complexity.
Far beyond the usual run-of-the-mill.
Between the lines.
Once upon another time.
If there's nothing I need
Until I'm told that I can't.
Wearing the heart on my sleeve.
I see nothing today.
I rather sleep my whole life away.
To keep me from dreaming.
I don't care about society's fairytale.
Waiting on the next best thing.
Sometimes this life is nothing but a curse.
Just living it is all I can do first.
The colors of the raindrops
Fool proof to jumpstart the kaleidoscope heart.
Sometime I come undone.
Get where I started from.
There is something in the distant shadows.
Something like a machine gun.
Surrounded by the strange silhouette.
Throwing punches out into the blackness.
If I am told lie, I don't care.
I just want something good back.
I don't want to be alone.
So don't let the sky go.
I'm well versed.
But somehow I may be cursed.
I don't need it articulated, locked, and loaded.
Proud and fearless.
Nothing no one told me.
Somehow I need to protect myself.
Thought of the mellow dramatica.
Living through claustrophobia.
The larger range of space considered to be near.
Enclosed spaced.
Practically needing to float away to another place.
Raw truth with no kind of fortress.
Enthusiastically.
Say what you want to say.
Let all my words fall out.
Caring may be cursed.
Falling for the fear.
Possibly wanting to disappear.
But no, this is just how I feel.

0 comments: