A Woman's Ego, A Woman's Threat

Wednesday, July 17, 2013 Mellyssa A. Diggs 0 Comments

I am here so un-afraid.
Not even worried what others might say.
Even with the mistakes I made.
Not concerned with yesterday.
So in a way.
I can just enjoy today.
If you get a second.
Pray for these females in the world.
They are so lonely.
But now it is in reverse.
Like psychology.
All the tough talk.
I will let it go.
Do not lose your love
Because of a woman's ego.
I do not treat men like objects.
But feels like I am some prize to be won.
I would be lying if I said I did not cry.
But I am woman who admits it.
Maybe there is nothing wrong with those I pick.
Maybe there is something wrong with me.
Or maybe it is something that my mother never taught me
About the opposite sex
Something I can not see.
Maybe I am a little crazy.
You are clueless about how I feel sometimes.
So I want more, maybe.
A woman's ego just wants to be payed attention to.
Emotionally.
Sadly, embarrassed.
A threat of generosity.
Stood by your side.
Without no ounce of doubt.
My ego never got the best of me.
Yours surely did.
That is foolish.
Who am I fooling?
What, am I stupid?
Now I should let that ego take over.

0 comments: