Imperfections, Tainted Cracks In Miss Perfect

Saturday, July 06, 2013 Mellyssa A. Diggs 0 Comments

I am a little irresponsible.
But I keep it to myself.
I am a women of my word
Only when I am not lying.
I am not a hater
But I hate to see you shine.
Only when yours outshine mine.
I want to be faithful and I always have
But I'm unappreciated most of the time.
The image I portray
Makes you believe I have it together.
But if they took the time to look
You can see these tainted cracks in Miss Perfect.
I do a lot of stupid things.
In which no one even notices.
Hoping I never have to pay for it.
I'm a lot to put up with.
Only a select few don't mind.
Accepts me for who I am.
All my flaws and all.
I am not talking about my man
I'm talking about my best friend.
Sometimes I wonder.
Was he the one all along.
He treats me just the same.
Perfection
Is just glorified opinion.
They find the beauty in my cracks.
Not exploit them.
Making me feel less than I am.
I can not hold back anymore.
Imperfections
Makes us perfect.
But only if they can see the cracks in Miss Perfect.
I do not fit your mold.
The cracks is the power I hold.

0 comments: