Letting It Go; Awake With A Brokenheart

Saturday, July 27, 2013 Mellyssa A. Diggs 0 Comments

Go back in time.
Let go of mine.
This pain of mine.
Piercing through my soul.
Wondering if I get back to
In the cool of the night.
Spellbound by the sight.
Remembering you and me i love so greatly.
So much I really miss.
Longing for your kiss.
Have no choice now to let it all go.
So deep in my soul with care.
As I fix my crying eyes to stare.
My emotions are loosing control.
Nothing to embrace my soul.
We stole each others hearts.
But end up giving it right back.
Grasp the concept
I think not.
Even when you are miles away.
I can still feel you in my bed.
Now I have to find a way to make it without you.
Have you ever slept with a broken heart?
Try sleeping in my bed.
Just got to let go.
Lonely
Trying to hold on a broken dream and my sanity.

0 comments: