Right

Tuesday, September 20, 2011 Mellyssa A. Diggs 0 Comments


I don’t know what makes me happy anymore.
I try to do the things I love and adore.
I am searching and searching.
What can I do more?

Nothing I do is right.
I am holding on ever so tight.
All the crap I am put through.
I just want something brand new.

My eyes hurts from always crying.
Teary, weeping eyes
Surrounded by the laughter and endless lies.
I want to yell, scream, and cuss but what good would that do.
At the end I’ll always lose.

I want to run far, far away to another planet.
But my life is tied like an endless bracelet.
Set me free, set me free.
Cut me off like a dripping faucet.

Now dry, red eyes.
Trying to make it all right.
But I am in an environment surrounded by bold face lies.
Nothing I say or do is even right in their eyes.

0 comments: