The Make of Our Love

Monday, September 26, 2011 Mellyssa A. Diggs 0 Comments

You whisper in my ear.
Sweet things that make me weak.
The warmth of your breath.
Sending chills down my spine.
Slowly kissing my lips.
Down to my neck.
My body becomes paralyzed.
As if I just wrecked.
Then you look into my eyes.
With your mysterious provocative gaze.
Letting the blood boil throughout your soul.
Sending electrifying emotions.
Stimulating pure intoxicating.
My body so sensitive.
To the sweetness of your caress.
It just feels so right.
The flames or passion, desire, and love.
Taking control of us.
I feel a sensation so exciting.
Shivers down my spine.
As we make love.
I close my eyes and listen to the sounds.
I feel as though I am floating up in the clouds.
I feel you pulsing deep inside of me.
Moaning from pure delight.
Every thrust and motion.
I come close to extreme.
My heart beats fast.
My whole body is trembling now.
I open my eyes.
To you holding me, saying
You'll always be mine.

0 comments: