Bordem

Thursday, September 15, 2011 Mellyssa A. Diggs 0 Comments


I can’t do things without warning

I cant party until 2 in the morning.

I don’t party anyways.

So you tell me, I don’t know you.

I won’t speak

I can’t.

My mouth is glued shut

Whirling and whirling

I feel the emotion deep down in my gut.

Hearsay, near say

Forget what I say.

I can practice hard, work hard

They all want to know

How do I do it everyday.

Well, see, it is like this….

Bittersweet, it is so sweet. It is calling me.

Mind bottling. A game we play to loose.

Nothing better to do.

I can wake up as early as 4 in the morning.

Staying up until I start yawning

But what does that typically means anyway.

My bottle completely shuts downs

Down to it bare minerals.

Life full of randoms, tandems

Man, unbelievable boredom.

0 comments: