You Aren't Ready

Saturday, February 17, 2007 Mellyssa A. Diggs 0 Comments

You aren't ready
So I'll wait.
I'll wait for you
Because I have fallen deeply.
I may have fallen in love with you.
Something that I never thought will ever happen again.
Interesting isn't it?
It is never too late.
A tarnished dream
I understand.
My thoughts of you.
Being with you.
I guess you know this too.
I'll wait.
I'm not hurt
because I understand
You're not ready.
You're not ready for a relationship at this time.
I guess you can say I have lifetime.
You are the first person I ever claimed to wait for.
Now I'm feeling you more.
I really like you.
What I feel
I can't explain it.
I'm so into you.
It is obvious.
What can I do?
All I can do is wait.
Wait until you are ready to be with me.
Then you will see.
This is real.
That's my word.
Very legit.
I'm so into you
I guess that is all that matters I guess.
I understand
So I'll wait
Wait until you are ready to be in
a realationship with me.
because I know in my heart that you actually want to be with me too.
Hope I am not wrong again.

0 comments: