There Is Not Another Guy Like You

Thursday, February 22, 2007 Mellyssa A. Diggs 0 Comments

I've been in darkness for so long just waiting for the light,
And now that you have come my way, my days don't seem like nights.

I'm glad I'm finally overcome my fear so to speak.

I've never really felt this way about a guy before,
It is so different from before.

I know it's nothing serious, but surly it's a start,
You've treat me equally, I feel it in my heart.

And even as friends, I'm glad I've had this chance,
To see how great you truly are, even just for a glance.

We never know what'll come of this, it really just depends,
I'm glad we're talking, we're becoming better friends.

With you I never have to guess just how I really feel,
You talk to me about the facts and tell me what's the deal.

I feel so comfortable talking to you, like nothing can go wrong,
I get this tingly feeling inside, I guess you can say you are a true meaning of a friend.

I like you a lot. At least I didn't say I didn't ask you out.
At least I know I have my friendship with you.
You know this too.

The fact that you are older, really doesn't freak me out,
But you treat me like I'm your age, so there is no doubts.

I'm trying to live in the moment, by forgetting about the past,
And so far it's been working, and it's really been a blast.

So hopefully from this day forth, I'll know just what to do,
There isn't another guy like you..

0 comments: