EditUnique Imperfections (Random)

Wednesday, February 14, 2007 Mellyssa A. Diggs 0 Comments

Scared eyes
This disturbed angel
Six poited
Silver addicted
Complete
What it is like to be me.
Rainforest petal
Don't be afraid
Beating hearts
No one comes close
Sweet addiction
Sounds sweet
Perfectly complete
Undying devotions
Terror
Sweet and blind
I say goodbye
There is nothing missing in my life
Or is it?
So chaotic
So phychotic
Love
Treat
Sweet
Secrets from the backseat
Suddenly the whole world is an imperfect place.
Jealous problem
I don't care
I'll keep it that way.
I'll go on and on
For so long.
Endless fight
Every night.
This and that
Alone
Home alone
If you only knew
You remind me of something
Treating myself
Silence
Peaceful Rave
Well tempered
Whimpering soul
It has tooken its toll.
Make it big
Splash
Life's lessions
So rational.
Change
Change brings freshness.
Twisted fate
My heart left at the gate.
Open the door
Turn the knob.
Enter
What do you see?
Understand
This is totally random
Turn your eyes
Acquaintance or friend?
Did my circumstances change?
Let's just see
These are just unique imperfections
My untold story.

0 comments: