Being Single

Saturday, February 24, 2007 Mellyssa A. Diggs 0 Comments

I am happy the way I am.
I am not hating or liking it.
Whatever happens, happens.
I want someone who is more than a freind
Someone close.
Someone to hold me
Someone to kiss me
Someone who likes to have fun as much as I do.

I'm not worried about having a boyfriend.
But wishing there was someone who I could go out with is a thought.
It is hard for me to trust anyone.
You have to be quite special to be able to break that blocked barrier.
Few people have done that.
Very few.

I may be shy but I am still a risk taker.
All my freinds are just so nice to me.
Having a nice, loving, working relationships that is based on trust and not all about touching is very difficult to find.
Like I said, I'm not worried.
I'll let them come to me.

Honesty is the one thing and also personality.
Maybe I'll never have a relationship
In my past relationships, I've gotten hurt.
So, I don't want that to happen ever again
Maybe this is how I protect myself
Keeping my heart locked and emotionless
But I am still the risk taker.

I am happy the way I am.
I am not hating or liking it.
Whatever happens, happens.
This is me being single.

0 comments: