Story Of My Life

Sunday, April 21, 2013 Mellyssa A. Diggs 0 Comments

Finding yourself involves sacrifice
but also a great deal of understanding story of my life.
Something to never think twice
I think I developed it something wise.

Modest in speech
but exceeds in actions
Something I need not to preach
Always pretty tactful.

My glasses
Somewhat un-relavent
Hardworking
Sometimes overworked
Never stopped searching
For my prominent success
My life is a constant test
Something I too, don't understand

I'm called weird
Simply because laugh often
My dreams big and not locked away in a coffin
Because actions speak louder than words

I believe what I see
and forget what i hear
I am who I am
Because, in all honesty, you can't stop me or my dreams

Thats the story of my life
Constantly ever moving
Two timing ridiculed
But God didn't make it easy.

0 comments: