Failure, The Constant Case of Melancholy

Tuesday, April 23, 2013 Mellyssa A. Diggs 0 Comments

I'm tired of my failure.
The every non-forgiving emotional anchors.
Badgering from others
Its not making me any tougher

Claiming that hard work pays off
But that is nothing more than a mere write-off.
Feeling unloved and unappreciated
Did I do something wrong to you?

Everyday working for the common people
Nothing more than a different form of paid slavery
Somehow I'm always willing and able.
But it is starting to make me totally angry

Trying to find my life
Live it the best way I can
Find a job that can help my dreams alive
But nothing but utter disappointments and failures.

Tell me why these things happen.
With so many interviews.
No success of landing.
I don't know anymore, full of fumes.

Tell me, why am I here?
Body crossings, utter exhaustion
Failures put me into to tears.
Constant case of melancholy.


0 comments: