Ignorance

Tuesday, April 02, 2013 Mellyssa A. Diggs 0 Comments

I can fend for myself.
You need not to save me.
Change is good.
But in common rage
You can't tell me.

Ignorance must be your best friend.
Ranting and raving.
Telling me how to do things.
So much negative.
Violation of my craft is massive.

I'm tired of hearing all of it.
The constant "I'm not allowed".
I don't need no one telling me what I want to do.
Like society is too damn proud.
I'm fed up with people telling me to be someone else but me.

Ignorance must be everyone's best friend.
Somehow I'm judged even on my craft.
The silly ways of life seemingly handcrafted.
I tell people things.
But no one clearly listens.
I'm considered delusional.
Like it never happened!

Stop!
Just stop!
No more!
Because I'm fed up!
With all the
"You should do this"
"I shouldn't do that"
My middle finger is gracefully in front of you.
Full blooded ignorance in return.
From me to society!

0 comments: