Mr. Right

Monday, April 22, 2013 Mellyssa A. Diggs 0 Comments

*Inspired by Ne-yo's - Miss Right

Hello and good evening
I normal come here to shut the world out
Nothing to really get into
Nothing to be about.
Just a simple bite and have a quiet good night.
By no means I wasn't looking for Mr. Right

Clearly he was there in the classroom with his boys.
No so alone but handsome with no defects on.
This made me think about the future someday
But first i'll try to say hello
and Good evening

Mr. Right
What were you doing here.
I surely wasn't expecting you at all tonight.
How about we disappear
Come to my room
If you have the time
Come and be the rest of my life.

Isn't this amazing
Spent forever looking
A lot of time wasting
As soon as I give in and quit
There my future sits
I never that could happen
But I gave it one more try
For you to be my Mr. Right
Finally, you became the rest of my life.

0 comments: