Withdrawal

Sunday, January 15, 2012 Mellyssa A. Diggs 0 Comments

Leave me a messageWhere are you at?
You got me waking up from a dream I had.
About having a dream about you having a dream about me
Safe to say it will be me and you.

Trying to pick the locks to the meaning
You are there and I am here.
Only seeing you once and a while.
When we are not in school.

I'm a slave to your physics
Like you're the master remixes.
Trying to read your mind
It is plainly simple, wishing to stop time.

The piano keys have become my spine
And you play them will until it burn.
I touch your fingers too much
But I'm stubborn so I am back on stage
For my encore of a man's tour

When it rains it pours but when a man in pain it showers
I was born the first minute I kissed you, but I died on the hour everytime I missed you.
Your face will always linger.
Your eyes open like gates to heaven

It's like when my words need crutches
But when you are away
I need you more like etcetera and such and such
No matter the brand of heart clutching.
I am in where I am supposed to be fitted in.

You are the park to my Rosa
Sometimes sitting here smitten.
Once in a while, the cattle just got my tongue.
Bu it is always brought back by your heart as it is written.

The lines on my palms say
I am still young, but what the hell. Who cares.
Without you, I'm done.
So it is time for me to leave you this love message.

0 comments: