How Can You Tell Me?

Monday, January 30, 2012 Mellyssa A. Diggs 0 Comments

I have been through the same thing before.
Like broken glass, the criminal minds having my mind going senile.
What do you mean I can't make it.
Who the hell are you?
I am tired of the 2 timing criticisms,
Non-lyrical explanations,
and your subliminal non creations.
You know what?
Just leave me alone.
Oh wait.
I am a woman so don't tell me I can't make it.
I won't fake it.
I will take it.
I have be through the same thing before.
Like mellow dramatic
And physic equations.
And everything is everything.
What do you know?
What does not exist.
I grew up with these intellectual ramblings
Tangible and all things containable.
Serious? I am dead serious.
My thoughts cut through your damaged heart.
To the ones who didn't believe and the negitivity that surrounds all around me?
How can you criticize me?
I'll use my words to lay the smackdown like the WWE.
I am not trying to aim to please.
But I have been through this before.
This time I will tell you all this.
You will not phase me. e

0 comments: