Simply Call Me Luna For Short Because Luna Nightingale Is My Nickname!

Monday, January 16, 2012 Mellyssa A. Diggs 0 Comments

Funny how such a little thing,
a nickname, hold a meaning
or can mean so much and be so big.

It is not even your real name,
but an identity you can answer to just the same.
Sometimes easier than your real name.

A name you are given,
Something used until the very end.
It can be given by anyone even a family friend.

It is like a pair of clasped hands,
Seperated by an intrusive space.
It means my whole personality in place.

So what is mine?
Mine is simply Luna Nightingale
Or just call me Luna for short.

It is like the center of my court.
Meaning the moon
Meaning a songstress bird in full bloom.

You see, it means something
More than my full name
So just call me Luna for short
Because Luna Nightingale is my nickname.

0 comments: