Speak Music

Thursday, January 12, 2012 Mellyssa A. Diggs 0 Comments

Music is my life,
Yet my life can be my muse.
The melody flows from me as blood does a wound.
Lyrics and verses come from the scars I have assumed.
Harmony echoes forth from my heart and my subtle mood.

Hooks lace and fill my own emotion.
Beat mace so that it stings upon insertion.
Lines traced for you to see my descriptions,
the better of who I am, this is verbal non-fiction.

Fanatical passion etched inside each of my words,
reflected upon the minds of others as it is heard.
The reverberation of the sentences perforates through the world,
and that right is the blessing of its imaginative twirl.
It can perpetuate violence or peace, justice or war.
It can lay you to sleep or it can push you to murder.

Music is my life
As my life speak to music.
Out of the heart does the mouth speaks.
So, tell me, what does my heart say now?

0 comments: