The Purpose Of My Own Tears

Tuesday, November 17, 2009 Mellyssa A. Diggs 0 Comments

Written: November 17, 2009

I feel like I have no purpose anymore
The pain is all too real
It is like I am living in this world
With no one to turn to.

I never thought being alone
Would be so natural
It just like breathing
Instead I am doing it on my own

I never had anyone to turn to
Constant arguments and blank stares
I give up on trying
Because I feel unworthy of my own tears

Leave it as it may be
The one I thought I still had
I could possible loose him too.
Maybe I deserve everything I get

Maybe I am really that pathetic as it seems
Or maybe I am just fed up with everyone else
No one sees me for who I am
But I am not looking for any type of acceptance

I will never be worthy of anyone
Not even my own soul
Though I continue to hide every pain possible
Sometimes I return to my room alone and cry.

0 comments: