Dreaming Of Happiness

Thursday, November 19, 2009 Mellyssa A. Diggs 0 Comments

Each day I lose
What is left of my soul
I feelings I cannot choose
Because they continue to hide

There is nothing I want more than to be with you
But I cannot until you can make the choice
How much I want to be happy
But that is something non-existent to me now

I was happy being with you
I had someone to call my own
But I keep on forgetting that it is nothing more
That is a deep imagination

I will continue to dream
Of what it is like to be with you again
or at least what it is like to be happy
Or to that effect.

I walk around seeing
The darkness I feel
Leave it to me
I will continue to walk that path on my own

I want to feel happiness
That happiness I found in you
Now, i am not sure, if it is gone
But I find myself dreaming of that same thing.
I find myself dreaming of happiness.

0 comments: