Promises

Monday, November 09, 2009 Mellyssa A. Diggs 0 Comments

You were my boyfriend
You are my world
We were so great together
You promised to love me forever
You promised their was no one to take my place
I promised to give you your space
But you promised to be there when I needed you
I promised to take care of you too
but, you kept pushing me to the end
Always replacing me with other things
Until we have totally grown apart
Didnt you know it would break my heart?

Now we are two different
People in the same spot
Pretending to be something we know were not
We don't even kiss and hug
I thought you we're still in love
We both know its not the same
There is no one here to take the blame
I just need someone other than a friend that needs me the same.

I don't have many friend though
I do not want to be alone again.
Though you promised not to.
Now it feels like someone has closed that door

Maybe someday we will try again, as I wait
Hopefully by then it wont be too late
I will love you till the end of time
but I might not be here
When you make up your mind.

0 comments: