Love Of My Life That Hurts

Wednesday, November 11, 2009 Mellyssa A. Diggs 0 Comments

Written: November 11, 2009

You are the love of my life
You completely have my heart
I only trust you with my love
It kills me that we are so much apart.

I miss you like a mother misses her child.
I think about you until the morning sun.
I keep quiet just so you don’t notice.
My love can never be done

You mean the world to me
But I am giving you time
Even thought you treat me different
I with stand every minute.

I would give you the world to make you happy.
I gave you my heart, but I would give you my soul
You eyes are what tell me
How you truly feel

I will wait until my dying day
Reject every man that comes my way
Until you want to be with me again
Or you say the complete opposite that you never
Want to be with me again.

0 comments: