A Woman's Heart is a Deep Ocean of Secrets

Sunday, September 17, 2006 Mellyssa A. Diggs 0 Comments

At this point of time in my life
I just wish that I could have everything go right
I have about a thousands thoughts passing through my mind at the same time
What can I do? What should I do?
Everytime something happens I always blame myself and even put me down.
I cant never think to quit, because there's no way that I will be considered another one of those statistics.
School isn't really how I would like it to be.
When I go to school it seems like the whole school is laughing at me like I am not even worth the pressence of their time. They all tease me because I am different, take advantage of me because I am too nice for their own good, and just call me what they may call a geek. I thought I be used to all this useless name calling but it just gets to me and makes me even more stressed than before because I am not like them.
No one will keep me from my work in school. I got to work my hardest.

Sometimes I wish my life wasn't so complicated. I live with only my blind dad. I have a mother who is always on my dad trying to see me after she left when I was about 3 years old and not knowing my 2 sisters.
My dad has such high hopes, that if I came home with less then intended
that I may not be accepted.

There is this one person that always calms me down and keeps me from thinking about all the problems in my life. It is the one I love who keeps the pressure off of me.
I really dont need this extra pressure as of right
now, I just feel like im stuck in the middle of the ocean
and my life will be over before expected if I just quit and slowly start to drown
I know that too whom much is given, much is required
and please dont think that because I stress that it wil get the best of me because,
I wont stop until my clock expires.

Determination, dedication, modivation is the way I will make it through this very vigourous situations, and to those of you who may be going through some things too, just remember life is what you make it, and sometimes in life we experience some very intense situations
But as long as you hold on
you will be able to finish your song

My life isnt nothing like the books and magazines
See, I live like a girl just sheltered in his dreams
I know my intentions are high
Thats why at night I just look in the sky
My time is going come, best believe
All you got to do is just pray for me
LORD, have mercy on ME.

0 comments: