Mother, Why?

Thursday, September 21, 2006 Mellyssa A. Diggs 0 Comments

Mother, we don’t have any memories. No good times, no fun times, no memorable times. Mother why did you become this way?

Mother, I don’t know you. You blamed everything on my father. Mother, stop! Why did you keep me away from them, my sisters? Mother, I used to cry when I didn’t know you. My soul was full of blisters when I was younger.

Mother, why are you doing this to us? You take drugs, why do you do so? That is just so low. Mother, listen to me for once. Don’t keep me away from them, my sisters. What did I do to deserve this? I am just caught up in the middle.

Mother, I loved you when I didn’t know you. Now that I realize, I just hate you. It’s all your fault. Blaming my father for your mistakes and keeping me from my sisters. It’s all your fault. You didn’t care. You still don’t care.

You hang around with your many guys and your many so-called case workers, getting free money knowing that you still owe the life of us, the life of my sisters. Because of you, I can’t trust barely anyone around me. I am lucky to have such good friends. You are out of my life for now and I just want you to stay out of my life forever. I don’t need you.

THIS IS ALL TRUE AND JUST A BRIEF CHAPTER OF MY LIFE.

0 comments: