In My Own Words

Thursday, September 21, 2006 Mellyssa A. Diggs 0 Comments

I write this today
You write tomorrow
It doesn’t matter if it is coming from sorrow.
The time we take
To learn form our mistakes.
Where am I at?
I’m not like that
This is...
It is not tempting.
Under these circumstances
I am on my own.
These thoughts are mine
I am being too kind
Intertwining the present and future
I am all so use too.
I write this
In my own words
The thoughts
From what I am taught
The creation of ones imagination
My love
It’s no ones priority
I have others things on my mind
But it is left behind
Dodge the bullet
Keep it straight
Leave me there
As I’m second rate.
This is written on my heart
But kept on my soul
It doesn’t matter anymore
I’m all alone.
Leave me here
Anonymously
Let it all go away
Like a bird grieving in pain.
All I have left is my own words.

0 comments: