Lost In Reality

Monday, September 25, 2006 Mellyssa A. Diggs 0 Comments

I am soon to graduate but yet I am in a bit of distraught.
Too much critizism. So many thoughts.
I am tangled in a bunch of lies.
Subsequently, all followed by the ties that bind.
Nothing can prepare me for what I have experienced.
I feel nothing more than extinct.
All the teasing, all the hurt.
No one knows how much I feel like dirt.
I don't exist, I am not there.
You don't see the pain that I bare.
I can't do this, I can't do that.
What can I do if I am where I am at?
Signs of tears, signs of sorrow.
I wish for it all to end tomorrow.
No one sees how much I hurt.
I walk alone, I do it alone.
They critizie on my life, my hopes, and my dreams.
What can I do if I am not worth having a dream to life for.
Tangled in my own thoughts
Tangled in my own mind.
Everything I do, I feel like I could loose my mind.
I try to hard to hide it
Try to hard to confide it.
It is perfectly clear to me.
I am not worth the name
I am worth the time.
That is all I see.
I am nothing.
They took away my pride.
They point
They look
They tease
I can't take it.
Let it all stop
Let it all end.
My tears flow from my eyes.
Quite skies
I look up
See nothing but lies.
I explain in detail.
Too much crizism
Too much pain
All I want is for it to all go away.
I sill live in this world.
I am not noticed.
But they are all in my life.
I just want to be noticed for my talent.
All alone
No turst
Leave it they way it must.
Deep Heart
Nothing to loose.
I just want to be free to live my life.
Be able to life like living art.
This stays hidden.
All in all, I am just a girl lost in her own reality.

0 comments: