Shutdown

Saturday, August 17, 2013 Mellyssa A. Diggs 0 Comments

Left alone.
Nothing but my fears.
I'm lost in my path.
I just want to forget all the bad.
You are the one who took all of myself.
Left me standing there like that.
Tombstone.
Left all alone.
Every bridge I cross.
My heart becomes emotionally soft.
What ever do I do.
I failed again.
How can I live
If you just forget?
Broken wings.
No one cared before.
I don't dare to cry.
It is like Russian Roulette
I pass out.
Emotional shutdown.
Love is like a toy now.
I don't understand why.
See how I have learned?
No more opening up.
My heart torn and corrupt.
Barb wire and chain.
My heart now in vain.
I guess it is a game.
A game I should know all to well.
Taught me their hell.
There is no one to blame.
Where venom can not live.
Where my angers tightly wound.
Emotional shutdown.
The lone-wolf.
With softness and strength.
My heart shell's quite brittle.
No attention needed.
Throw it away.
Lock the key.
The walls no one will break through.

0 comments: