Never Falling On Def Ears

Sunday, February 17, 2013 Mellyssa A. Diggs 0 Comments

God, I don't know where to begin.
3 years ago I met this guy right in front of me.
He became a friend to my heart
Te key to my future.
Lover of my soul.

Crazy thing,  he was a random person with a name.
Since that day my life took an interesting change.
Innocent pushed by passing.
Our paths surely not aligning.
But I need him still.
Always

Gave my heart to this lovely man.
One way street to a future plan.
Closed my eyes and he's still here.
He's been with me for years.

My heart found nothing lesser
It definitely continues to get better.
I still spend my nights writing love letters.
Never falling on def ears.

He's a simple friend
Made especially for me
This isn't a phase just passing by.
He is the missing pieces to my life.

0 comments: