I'm Sorry, Please Forgive Me

Monday, February 25, 2013 Mellyssa A. Diggs 0 Comments

I admit I have made a mistake.
Overstepping my boundaries
Which made me look fake.

I have always said I would never do the things I did.
I'm blinded by the infidelity of what I did.

To kiss a man that wasn't mine.
It was all just a matter of time.
Yet, you show me this "I don't care' attitude.
I guess it makes me blue.
Your semi-careless attitude.

He's my best friend, but I'm wrong for initiating.
I'm sorry
Please forgive me.

I just want you to understand.
That I want you to change for me.
To be the loving man that I somewhat see in fairytales.
Almost everything else fails.
Because I am loosing myself
Stop me
You said you love me
Then show me.

I love you
You are my glue.
My whole world
And my total future.

0 comments: