Crying On The Inside

Thursday, February 14, 2008 Mellyssa A. Diggs 0 Comments

Sometimes I cry from the inside
Often without much reason why;
On occasion I would wish to die

Each day, I would shed a few tears;
Giving in to all my greatest fears,
Crying out, hoping someone hears

Emotions stirred left me confused;
My heart is broken, battered, abused,
This poor, depressed heart left bruised

Why do everyone leave me like this;
Wretched, and wishing to be missed,
Vulnerable to every single touch and kiss?

Watching as someone has someone new,
I pine away, longing for someone to be with me too;
Pain slams into me, knowing it's true

Might there be nothing I could say
That could change the pain I feel everyday.
And bring someone to me just for one day?

My heart became so sore?
Unable to fell where it is anymore
Am I paying for what happened before?

Though these feelings I try to hide
By diminished faith I wish to abide
Yet desperation rules supreme inside.
That is why I cry from the inside.

0 comments: