Lonely Rain

Tuesday, February 26, 2008 Mellyssa A. Diggs 0 Comments

I am sitting in my room
Sitting alone while the rain fall
It reminds of all the heartbreak that was caused.
The rain comes down likes tears
As I cry
Nobody hears.
Unclear to the naked eye.
Leaving marks in the way of its path.

I look out the window
Blurring life as I would normally see it
making it all seem like a dream
But the pain is all reality.
No reflection
no sparkle
no glistening sunlight.

There are raindrops on my glasses
not allowing me to see things
I am alone
No one else is here out in the rain.

The rain is the only comfort I see.
Because no one else is ever there for me.
Everyone always leaves me alone
Always leave me cold
I cry every night wondering is there anyone out there.
It is like I am banging on the door
but no one hears, no one opens it
it's like the more I scream,
the more alone I feel and become.

My heart is torn into a thousand pieces
and it's never going to be whole again.
It shattered like shards of glass
Because everyone turns their back on me.

Now I wonder where to run,
who to trust, when I should love.
Is there EVER a true love?
Im not so sure anymore,
and Im not too sure I care

I sit here thinking alone in the rain,
thinking of my sorrow, misery, and pain.
I sit here listening to the thunder crashing down
Because no can here me.

I am sitting here in my room
Looking out the window as the rain fall.
Listening to the song that reminds me of the one I use to love.
As I change the song.
Here comes another one
Listening to a song reminding me of the one I like.
But all together these tears fall
Like the raindrop falling on the outside.

0 comments: